Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Cobb RMM, 2016+ Mishimoto Induction Hose, Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Dual Port BOV

Trader history for kLoNe.OW (0)

Decided to buy a Mustang so I am selling off some aftermarket items from my FiST. This batch of parts have all been purchased since February so they are still fairly new!

Cobb RMM $100 Shipped. SOLD
2016+ Mishimoto Induction Hose $80 Shipped. SOLD
Turbosmart Dual Port BOV $90 Shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
K
Thread Starter #9
Induction Hose and RMM sold! Still looking to sell Turbosmart BOV!

OP
K
Thread Starter #10
Still looking to sell the Turbosmart - now at $90. Last chance, gonna take down the posting June 1st before I leave for vacation.

Still got the BOV? If I saw this earlier I would have picked it up today while I was in Denver

Did anyone on this list actually get the parts they paid for?

I sent kLoNe.OW money and my address via PMs, he said he would ship it out the weekend of the 5/27 on 2 day shipping. I have sent him multiple messages with no reply. Was I just scammed for 90 bucks?

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Did anyone on this list actually get the parts they paid for?

I sent kLoNe.OW money and my address via PMs, he said he would ship it out the weekend of the 5/27 on 2 day shipping. I have sent him multiple messages with no reply. Was I just scammed for 90 bucks?
I bought the RMM from him, and everything went smooth! I paid $100. No scam. Excellent packaging.