Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior trim vinyl wrap

nice! I really ought to try this. I'd love to wrap the silver bits of the interior. You made it look pretty straightforward

edit: oh and welcome to the site :) a+ submitting new content in your first post

OP
Dem0co
Thread Starter #6
Yeah the vent pods and door trim were super easy to do, the shifter/climate trim was a bit more difficult to do due to the contour of it all

I've been wanting to vinyl wrap trim pieces of my interior for a while now but with no definitive guides I decided to just wing it and made my own. Hope this helps someone [rockon][rockon][rockon] https://youtu.be/3Iru_dbNq3k
Thanks for the demo! Been wanting to cover the entertainment cowl and now inspired to piano black the door handles too!

J2FoRS

Nice video. Im doing mine next week just waiting on some vinyl to arrive. What brand and type did you use?

OP
Dem0co
Thread Starter #10
Nice video. Im doing mine next week just waiting on some vinyl to arrive. What brand and type did you use?
I used techwrap matte carbon fiber wrap off amazon, it seems pretty good for the price but it's the only wrap I've ever used so I don't have a anything to compare it to