Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TUNE+ : New turbo upgrade coming, and you don't need to provide a core...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #264
We have an update for everyone. It is definitely not the update anyone was looking for, but we are not going to be working with Vargas Turbochargers moving forward. We had a falling out because it was impossible to work with each other.

I have reached out to another company about producing turbchargers for us instead and will make a post when that time comes. I have waisted 4 months of my time here going this route and now I have to turn my focus on other projects that take precedent.

In the end we were only handing the sales and distribution of Vargas's Fiesta offering because of our involvement in the Fiesta ST platform. We are always looking to push the vehicles we support further, and this was going to be promising because we had good luck with the Mustang platform but so far that has been the only success for us.

The Vargas offering still may come to fruition but so far I have no received any proof of it. They were supposed to be in casting about a month ago but everytime I asked for an update there was no change. So in a couple of months this turbo still might hit the market but we will not be involved in it. Obviously we offer tuning for anyone that possibly installs one of these down the road, but they will have to purchase it from Vargas directly.

Sorry to disappoint, for now our turbocharger of choice is the X47, not the + or the R, just the X47. It is the best combination for the stock turbine and compressor housing. Until new housings are casted, the limitations will forever be the stock housings.

Status
Not open for further replies.