Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TUNE+ : New turbo upgrade coming, and you don't need to provide a core...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #43
Any options or recommendations for a recirculating BOV?
We will offer 3 options when purchasing the turbo when it goes up on the site.

1 - GoFastBits DV+
2 - Turbosmart Plumb-Back or Dual Port
3 - Block off plate for turbo, and chargepipe with Turbosmart RacePort on it with pink spring installed

[MENTION=7953]VargasTurboTech[/MENTION] do you have any pictures of the turbo? even if it was the one you use for the mustang just curious.

[MENTION=7953]VargasTurboTech[/MENTION] do you have any pictures of the turbo? even if it was the one you use for the mustang just curious.
The Mustang unit is nothing like the Fiesta unit in any way except in concept. Recast the unit so its stock appearing, but get rid of the factory bottle necks restrictions etc. The turbo is going to be stock appearing from the outside.

DaveG99

Very cool. Even better that your local! Looks like i know what direction ill be heading in the near future.

This is about to get good. Swinging $1500 for a turbo that can put you at 350 WHEEL power really isn't much.....at all

This pushes me to want Meth even more lol ??????

[MENTION=3805]Tune+[/MENTION] which do you recommend for 100 octane?

Last edited:

J2FoRS

Welcome back Adam. Thought youd forgot about us. Lifetime tune included with turbo? Does it require an upgraded downpipe?

Naive question --

From a stock FiST, what is needed in regards to upgrading to this Stage 2 turbo? Is the minimum access port, FMIC, downpipe, BOV?
Thanks my friends. First turbo I am interested in.

Naive question --

From a stock FiST, what is needed in regards to upgrading to this Stage 2 turbo? Is the minimum access port, FMIC, downpipe, BOV?
Thanks my friends. First turbo I am interested in.
Not naive at all bro, that's a good question. Im sure it is what you mentioned above. You can get away with the stock downpipe i bet, but will benefit from upgrading it also. [like]

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
[SUB]i[/SUB]Interesting.... Will these be sold with tunes from DHM, Panda or Tune+ depending on whom you purchased it from??

Brura22

This will be the end all be all turbo upgrade for (pre engine build) in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Community Posts