Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TUNE+ : New turbo upgrade coming, and you don't need to provide a core...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea of a price range for the kit as of yet?
Turbo pricing from the first post

Here are the three options:

Stage 2 good for around 300WHP (tuning / fuel dependent) Stock spool
Stage 2+ good for around 325-350WHP (tuning / fuel dependent) Stock spool
Stage 2+ MF good for around 350-375WHP (tuning / fuel dependent) 200-300 RPM hit in spool

Pricing is outlined below, remember this doesn't require you to purchase a core or provide a core.

Stage 2 with new actuator, and inlet tube $1499.00 Shipped
Stage 2+ with new actuator, and inlet tube $1599.00 Shipped
Stage 2+ MF with new actuator, and inlet tube $1699.00 Shipped

This definitely sounds interesting. For the Port injection system, will new lines need to be run from the tank or will it tee off under the hood?

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #145
Any idea of a price range for the kit as of yet?
$1399.99 is target price.

This definitely sounds interesting. For the Port injection system, will new lines need to be run from the tank or will it tee off under the hood?
It will all be under the hood.

Also, will it need an in-line 'booster' pump to keep from starving the supply to the DI pump??
Won't be necessary, the factory in-tank fuel pump will support more than the turbo will be able to output.

Not that it matters pursay...is there any ballpark estimate for what each one will do HP and Torque wise, on let's say 91 octane?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will be all plug and play Correct? similar to the Eco Boost mustang setup you offer?

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #148
I'm sure it will be all plug and play Correct? similar to the Eco Boost mustang setup you offer?
Yes as mentioned in the original post it will be 100% replacement for the factory turbo. So anything you have on the car now will transfer over to the new turbo.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #149
Not that it matters pursay...is there any ballpark estimate for what each one will do HP and Torque wise, on let's say 91 octane?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
91oct cars usually make about 6-8% less power than 93oct cars. That should give you a rough idea.

Yes as mentioned in the original post it will be 100% replacement for the factory turbo. So anything you have on the car now will transfer over to the new turbo.
I'm Sorry I guess I wasn't clear I was referring to the aux fuel system being plug and play. My bad!

I'm curious - is there any reason not to buy the Stage 2+ MF? I know that to get maximum power out of it you're going to need to buy the Aux Fuel unit, which is fine, but I assume you could run it on the car without the Aux Fuel unit until you decide to pony up the cash for it? I just like the idea of having the extra power on the table for the taking in the future. Thoughts?

I'm curious - is there any reason not to buy the Stage 2+ MF? I know that to get maximum power out of it you're going to need to buy the Aux Fuel unit, which is fine, but I assume you could run it on the car without the Aux Fuel unit until you decide to pony up the cash for it? I just like the idea of having the extra power on the table for the taking in the future. Thoughts?
It seems like you can indeed do that, but you will spool 200-300rpm later (even with the aux fuel). Me personally, if everything pans out and this looks like a great kit, I will be going with the base after I get all my bolt-ons in order (AP, FMIC, intake, TBE) which isn't going to be until at least February because of $$$ and warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.