Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wind Deflectors

What do you guys think of wind deflectors for the side windows? Are they handy? Are they crap?

Saw a shot of a grey Focus with matte black deflectors that looked pretty good (I have magnetic paint and matte black wheels), I was thinking of getting a set and plastidipping them matte since I can't find anyone that sells matte deflectors for the Fiesta.

Post opinions or shots of your deflectors and where you got them.

I find them helpful when it's raining or snowing out. I can have the windows cracked and the wind buffeting will be drastically reduced. Also if it's a hot day with a chance of rain it's nice to have the windows open so it doesn't feel like an oven when I hop in.

KKaWing

Weathertech here, I like the front ones. With out a sunroof, they let me keep a crack open in the summer and have the window open in the rain to help circulate the air a bit. I'd skip the rear ones because the window "crack" is along the top (obviously) and also the rearward side where the visor won't cover, making the rear visor kinda useless.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Does the deflector still help keep the wind noise down in the rear? If so, I might buy it anyway even if it doesn't deflect rain too well.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

KKaWing

Seems more or less the same to me, but I rarely open the rear windows though.

Rain doesn't go in the rear at speed or stopped at a light, it drips down on the c pillar

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Thanks all for the feedback, much appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I'm happy with mine, overall great addition I just hate how the weathertech logo looks cleared over now.
You can heat up the sticker and peel it off, I did that to all of my visors

OP
L
Thread Starter #12
You can heat up the sticker and peel it off, I did that to all of my visors
Thanks for the tip! Weathertechs are getting delivered today, don't know if the weather will hold to paint them or not.

I don't have them but, if I did it would be only the front's. I don't think my back windows have ever
been rolled down since the window tint.