Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST vs New 2017 Civic Si

Am I the only one that thinks the new Civic looks bloated and absolutely horrid? I don't think I could own one even if the power was impressive (which it isn't).

Absolutely right. It is just plain ugly. It weighs 3000lbs+ and probably more in the class with the Focus and Mazda 3. Car and Driver rated it above Mazda 3 and Golf but I think it needs some serious plastic surgery. Not in same class as FiST.

The question is which class the scca is going to stick it in. The fiesta gets a huge pax time bump being in h class. If this car goes into h class it would probably be a very strong competitor to the fiesta because it comes with a lsd from factory. If it's put into g class it's going to get its ass kicked being way less horse power than the fost and the gti.

Fit with 1.5 turbo and manual. Honda you listening?
That is the car they should of put the 1.5 turbo in....call it a Fit Si. That would be competition with the FiST.
The civic Si needs a turbo 2.0 to compete in its market, they could of put a detuned version of the type R motor in it...It can't compete with the FoST or GTI with that 1.5 turbo.