Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford X-Plan + Current Oregon deal

Currently shopping for a 2017, in Oregon (OR). One local dealer quotes < $23,200 for a 2017 FiST, with moonroof and Recaro options. To me, this appears to be a very solid quote, and 2 other dealers I've chatted with have not been able to match this price. Comments? Note that OR has no sales tax.

Since I own Ford stock, I'm eligible for the Ford X-plan, which I've read allows for purchasing at-or-near invoice amount. Anyone used the X-plan? What was the pricing?

From what pricing info I have gathered, the local dealer quote may well be lower that X-pricing.

Thanks,
-Rico

Last edited:
Normally I'd say wait until the fall if you could because that's when Ford likes to lay on the cash incentives and 0% financing but looking at the current Fiesta incentives in your area code, looks like they already have 0% running. I'm guessing the last off the 2017's will disappear fast (no seems interested in the 2018 revision) so if you've found one you like now, I'd jump on it.

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
Agreed. This one quote seems rather outstanding, at just over $23K, for a 17 with Recaro seating and moonroof. The other contacted dealers can't match it, and one sales rep said, 'if that price is accurate, it's a great deal!'.
Again, thanks.

A7xogg

X plan for me was 3500 more than what we got the price down to. Try more dealers to see if you can get a lower price. They can also ship a fiesta to that dealer if they dont have one

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
As of this AM, I have a deposit down on an inbound 2017 with Recaros and a moonroof, in magnetic. ETA is June 6. The lowest quote dealer knocked off an additional $500.
Now if Oregon weather will just remain dry...we've been 70% rainy days, for the past 7 months. Good gravy.

kmprinsen

used to work for ford as a mechanic, we recieved D-plan which was worse than where i work now @ Bosch where i recieve X-plan, which is about the best buying option ive seen for buying a ford. and if you are taxless then that is even better, i bought my 2016 with no brembo and no recaro from the dealer i worked at for 22K on D-plan.