Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gt2860rs

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
We get it dude, you like your turbo. i liked mine while it still worked. I should not have to blow 1500$ on a turbo to have it go out in less mileage than an oil change and have to replace seals/bearings. You solution for me to "do my research" and source parts for a rebuild at 3k miles on the turbo is retarded. is it because you did your research your turbo still works? no. Time and money is valuable. you would be saying the same thing had yours gone belly up too. no one is saying YOUR turbo is junk just the rest of them he built. not sure why youre taking this so personal. none of this stuff was directed towards you.

maybe you should help DHM source parts for this turbo because they said it wasnt that easy.
They never asked for my help...

Which site did you choose to go through? Cobb Accessport required? Stock components otherwise? If not, which bolt-ons accompany?