Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BOV Install Failed

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Jacked up the front passenger side correctly; took the tire off, and discovered that I couldn't reach, or get-on the front bolt. Said screw it, I'll have my mechanic do it on a lift.

While the car was jacked up, I noticed my rear passenger side tire was also off the ground. After putting the car back down- I noticed both wheel gaps on the passenger side were gapped much greater than the driver's side. Is this from the springs being depressed? I've never experienced this before, so if anyone has a correct answer for this, I'm all ears. Thank you.

Jacked up the front passenger side correctly; took the tire off, and discovered that I couldn't reach, or get-on the front bolt. Said screw it, I'll have my mechanic do it on a lift.

While the car was jacked up, I noticed my rear passenger side tire was also off the ground. After putting the car back down- I noticed both wheel gaps on the passenger side were gapped much greater than the driver's side. Is this from the springs being depressed? I've never experienced this before, so if anyone has a correct answer for this, I'm all ears. Thank you.
This is normal. Drive it around and it will go back.

Butterybunz

Yes, that's normal. When you let out the e-brake the suspension will settle back to normal.

You need an extension and wobble end to easily remove the stock BPV.

OP
T

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Yes, that's normal. When you let out the e-brake the suspension will settle back to normal.

You need an extension and wobble end to easily remove the stock BPV.

Thanks for the reply. I was just using a long straight one (that doesn't sound good). Still was unable to get the round end on the dang screw.