Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Efr 6258

May be purchasing a kit from a local buddy. Cant seem to find many instructions on how the install is. Borg warner 6258, custom downpipe and manifold by levels . Do i need anything crazy? Or is it somewhat similar to oem setup. Any help useful!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Who is this kit coming from? A forum member?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This sounds like a custom one off kit, but similar to the turbo kits that Deadhook sales, they might be able to help you figure it out if you shoot them a message

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
This sounds like a custom one off kit, but similar to the turbo kits that Deadhook sales, they might be able to help you figure it out if you shoot them a message

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I did indeed and it was a custom kit made by levels performance. My investigation now is to see if the atp oil feed and coolant lines are usable in this setup. Or if theres anywhere to source and purchase some that work with it.

I received what was made for the kit, but im not sure if its all there or not. So if anybody has some info on that, itd be lovely :)