Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Idle and acceleration problems

I have a 2014 fiesta st, it's had another 1.6 ecoboost installed. And if had two sets of valves and timed it myself. It runs and has no cels. I have recently had fuel system problems and fixed it and it ran strong with a rough idle and when I had it full throttle burnt tires. Well now it only pulls strong in 1st gear,second and beyond is really sluggish with a small hesitation between 2k and 3k rpms like I'm left in off the throttle but I'm not it's too the floor. I have had the check engine light come on once saying I was over retarded in timing but I changed oil and cleared it due to threads saying the vct solenoid can have dirty or contaminated oil. And it hasnt come back on and it's been weeks. I've checked all vacuum lines and diverter valve and checks my timing over and over. Also when I'm sitting still my idle I perfect until I push in clutch pedal then idle either dies or acts like my engine is gonna shake out of the engine bay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk