Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost Drop question

Okay guys here goes...

Im running the Cobb Stage 1 93 tune on my 14 Fist. When I first installed the tune and accessport a few months back I was initially seeing 19-20 pounds of boost. Even reached high 20's several times. However now the most I see in some WOT freeway runs or quick street blasts, Im only seeing numbers in the 18's. Rarely ever creeps to 19.

I have a K&N intake, exhaust mod, symposer delete, and a DIY catch can. Im not seeing boost leaks in the event of a check engine light or anything. I due have P0443 codes stored everyday. I clear them and they return. Its going to the dealer tomorrow for a door latch recall so they will look at the codes im storing as I mentioned it. Not sure if that has anything to do with the boost drop.

Toss me some thoughts as Id like to figure this out because I know this thing wants to rip more but is being held up!

Thanks Scott

dmrush

Found this thread while doing a search. I am having the exact same issues as OP. I also have the same Mods as you. What did you figure out as the reason you where losing boost?

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
Found this thread while doing a search. I am having the exact same issues as OP. I also have the same Mods as you. What did you figure out as the reason you where losing boost?
Well things have changed since I had posted this. Im on a Stage 3 93 tune now and going with a Protune here soon from someone. But part of my issue was my catch can leaking.