Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Cyborg C39 with CORRECT OIL SEAL - TurboSmart - TIAL - MBRP - Depo

Trader history for mercdank (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD
Available for sale is a lightly used Cyborg C39 Turbo with TurboSmart Dual Port Bypass Valve, MBRP hot side charge pipe, Depo catless downpipe, and ported manifold with Tial 38mm external wastegate and non-recirculated dump.

This turbo has the correct seals and has been properly balanced.

This turbo includes LIFETIME TUNING with Tune+ (a $300 value) as well as dealer pricing on an AccessPort if you need it.

I have put a total of 6500 miles on this turbo without any issues at all. I am selling it because I upgraded to the GTX360R from DHM.

Pictures from when the turbo was brand new:

Here are pictures of the turbo kit as it sits in my living room:

Below are the details of what is included with the full kit:
Cyborg C39 Hybrid Turbocharger w/ Full Porting Options + Lifetime Tuning w/ Tune+
Heat Wrapping and Turbo Blanket
Ported Exhaust Manifold w/ Heat Wrapping
Tial MV-S 38mm Wastegate
Depo Racing Downpipe
MBRP hot side pipe
Dump Tube w/ Heat Wrapping
TurboSmart Kompact Shorty Dual Port Bypass Valve
TurboSmart Boost Reference Adapter

Total cost of parts and services paid = $3685

My asking price is $1,600 face-to-face in the South Florida area. Shipping will be additional and the buyer is responsible for covering 100% of the shipping costs.

This is a savings of $2,085, plus you will have your turbo core and stock manifold left over to be sold for around $325. That brings the total savings up to a staggering $2,410

Also included at no charge:
TurboSmart replacement o-rings and uni-glide lube for the dual port bypass valve
Wastegate springs

Any questions or for more pictures please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
OP
mercdank
Thread Starter #8
Bump! This is a great turbo at a great price!

OP
mercdank
Thread Starter #9
Last bump before everything gets parted out!

Status
Not open for further replies.