Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

V501 Maps and Updates

From the protuner side of things, COBB is killing it! Awesome job! Thanks COBB Tuning. The amount of features and access to the ECU that they have unlocked and created is beyond what is available via any other tuning suite. Every new update is just making everything more awesome.

Can we get more comments on the gear shift hang? I abhor that function. Ring out 2nd gear and I have to wait 3-4sec for RPMs to drop to 6th gear level. Why return this? Does it help with maintaining boost between shifts? Can it still be disabled with the latest maps, as an option?
I actually find it makes shifting between gears a bit smoother for engagement. Although I don't go from 2 to 6, lol.
And yes, it can me adjusted or disabled entirely.

I actually find it makes shifting between gears a bit smoother for engagement. Although I don't go from 2 to 6, lol.
And yes, it can me adjusted or disabled entirely.
Do you know where this can be adjusted? I tried looking around in ECU adjustments on my AP and couldn't find it. I also like keeping this feature on.

me32

1000 Post Club
You don't need to download maps from their web site. Just connect up your AP to computer and run AP Manager for the updates. When it finishes, you simply select the Tune function and then select Restore ots maps. Every ots map will now be present on your AP.
I did not have that option
Had to download the file and download an un zip program as the files they now make are in a .tar file