Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First Car Member from SoCal

Hello!

My name is Dylan. Back in November 2016 I wanted to buy my first car and decided to check out what Ford had for hatchbacks. I saw the Focus ST and wanted it so bad, but unfortunately, I had no credit history (One of the worst Catch 22's we have in the U.S.) and couldn't get approved for financing. The salesmen that helped me out called me and said to come down to drive a Fiesta ST and I fell in love with it. I bought a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST and absolutely love it! I don't plan on modding it too much, but I have purchased a set of black Sparco Assetto Gara rims, the Boomba wing risers and the modified front splitter from Triple R Composites. If I had the money I would do a lot more to it. I am probably moving to Maine in about a year and since it's actually affordable to live there I might start modding it more. By that time, though, I might be looking to get the Focus ST.

Anyways, even before I bought my Fiesta I found this forum and it made me fall in love with the FiST even more! I love seeing everyone's mods. I'll post pictures of my FiST soon, but just know it doesn't compare to most of the FiSTs on here. I'm just happy I have one! Look forward to being on the forum more and getting to know people and their FiSTs!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome :)

How long is the ship time on that tripple R splitter? I like their spoiler lip, wondering what it's like buying parts form the UK.

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
I ordered the splitter on May 22 and it just shipped today. I am not sure what the delivery time is like from the UK to California, but I don't think it is going to take that long to get here. I'll let you know as soon as it gets here, though.

LILIKE16ST

I ordered the splitter on May 22 and it just shipped today. I am not sure what the delivery time is like from the UK to California, but I don't think it is going to take that long to get here. I'll let you know as soon as it gets here, though.
Welcome aboard. I'd recommend the depo intercooler it's 329 shipped brand new and an accessport with the custom tune of your choice. That's the two mods that helps this car the most power wise for not a lot of cash. Swift spec r springs work well with stock dampers and are linear rate. I don't have a lot of mod money myself but there are ways to get a lot for your money when modding this car if you do the research and buy smart. Good luck!!!