Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW product : AWR rear motor mount with 70, 88, and 95 durometer bushing options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Ordered my 88a mount.

Will give reviews once installed and down the road. Track day at Heartland in April so it probably should fully break in at that time or a little before. Drove my friends with a Cobb mount and was impressed so I should be with this one since the bushing is stiffer but also should keep its composure(not get too soft) later on down the road when its broken in.

I have had the 70a mount on my car since December. I noticed a small amount of vibration at first upon acceleration (not in a bad way though, in a "this is cool" way), but I haven't noticed any perceived vibrations since. I have used the car on the street and on the autocross track. It has been excellent to the point that I forgot that it is there.