Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsport wing riser kits coming soon - need a tester

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
let's try this from another angle

I'm looking for a certain look and for the ability to take pics of your car
I'll end up using them on the forums and maybe on my site

You do NOT need to be a professional photographer but I'd prefer the pics not be taken with a broken iPhone 4 either LOL

PM or send through the site
I'd like to get this rolling ASAP

thanks!

damn did i miss this?

well... let me know if its not too late. You know what I have and will be installing soon... haha

Will these raise the wing the same height/angle as other kits on the market or is there a difference in size of the mounts? Anyone have any info on that?

Siestarider

I would buy a kit if I knew it added downforce. To prove that you need some manometer testing both stock and with risers. And some coast down tests from speed to see how much drag is added (if any). I am thinking of Bishops Bend at Sebring, flat out in 5th, double apex left hander, a little more rear stability would be good there.

And fairly high speed testing, because the important effects would be expected at high speed. Our car is stable stock to 140 mph (personal experience), and we have a little downforce on rear of spoiler now (personal testing).

No, I am not offering, I have too many projects in line now. Learned a valuable lesson testing CMB brake cooling ducts. I spent a lot more time testing and evaluating than the free ducts were worth. It was fun to do, I am glad they proved effective. Still have them on.

But for the folks like me, performance proof is required.