Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 -16x7 + Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R's - 205/50/16

Trader history for SirusMX2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody interested in my wheels/tires? Going back to stock for a possible trade-in!

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in 16x7. 205/50/16 Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R's. Genuine Ford TPMS installed, perfectly mounted and balanced. Gorilla 21133BC black lug kit (12mm x 1.50 Thread Size) and Gorilla 71631NBC black wheel locks (12mm x 1.50 Thread Size) included. Also includes TD center caps with plastic still on them. Setup has 1,500 miles on them! I do not think these will work with a lowered FiST, must be stock height.

Would like to net $1200 for everything shipped to your door.

Left Front + Right Front

Left Front + Right Front

Left Front

Left Front

Right Front

Right Front

Left Front + Right Front

Left Rear + Right Rear

Left Rear + Right Rear

Left Rear

Left Rear

Right Rear

Right Rear

Left Rear + Right Rear

Last edited:
Any chance you'd be willing to split the wheels and tires up? I'm local and can pick up as well.

No worries man I fully understand. How much for the package picked up? Was looking for a slightly less aggressive tire for summer, but since I will need to get winter tires/wheels this year anyways I could live.

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #6
No worries man I fully understand. How much for the package picked up? Was looking for a slightly less aggressive tire for summer, but since I will need to get winter tires/wheels this year anyways I could live.
I run a 15" steel wheel/winter tire on my Fiesta when it snows. A lot better than running all-seasons with the snow we get out here! I'll send you a PM with a price.

And do you know the tread depth that's remaining?
From the penny test I'm showing 7/32. I believe they were 8/32 when new.

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #8
Interested. Are all the miles on those street or did you do any racing on them?
All street miles. Put them on before a long roadtrip to New Mexico, Texas and back to Colorado. Took them off before a late-season snowstorm and never put them back on. I did plan on using them for SCCA Autocross in the H-Stock class but that never happened!

These are pending sale to 92FOX, he is coming to check them out this morning. I'll let you know if the deal falls through though.

Status
Not open for further replies.