Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

valve stems for Pro Race 1.2s

Trader history for M-Sport fan (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Chalon;

Will the 949 racing, Rays/Volk, or other aluminum alloy valve stems fit, and work fine with the pro race 1.2s?

I ask/post this here so that everyone with, or interested in buying these wheels will know (or at least those of us who do not want to use the factory TPMS system on our wheels). ;)

Thanks,

Dave H.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Chalon;

Will the 949 racing, Rays/Volk, or other aluminum alloy valve stems fit, and work fine with the pro race 1.2s?

I ask/post this here so that everyone with, or interested in buying these wheels will know (or at least those of us who do not want to use the factory TPMS system on our wheels). ;)

Thanks,

Dave H.
949 racing fits. I have them on my 15x8s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCA-1

Chalon;

Thanks,

Dave H.
Aftermarket automotive wheels accept aftermarket valve stems, so yes :) .

Ford Community Posts