Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fifteen52 17" Turbo Mac

Trader history for ThaCoyote (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifteen52 17" Turbomac FiST fitment

I have a like new set of turbomac that we're recently powder coated white. Comes with Michelin pilot sport tires & TPMS sensors already installed

$1500 takes them

(417)343-1110

WILL POST MORE PICS LATER NEED TO CLEAN THEM UP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #4
How many miles on the tires? Width? And are they all season or summer?
Not sure on miles maybe 2k? My car only has 4K I can take pics of tread levels they are summer tires 205s this wheel combo is made for the fiesta looks amazing

OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #7
To the top really thought someone would want some TurboMac

OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #9
I mean do, I just don't want to pay that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't want free tires and TPMS? lol I'll gladly pull them if someone wants just the wheels

You don't want free tires and TPMS? lol I'll gladly pull them if someone wants just the wheels

Not exactly free if a trusted vendor to this site has them new for less than you are asking for used.

OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #11
Not exactly free if a trusted vendor to this site has them new for less than you are asking for used.
These wheels are $1300 at min shipped to your front door then you still need to buy tires and TPMS and have them balanced if you don't like the price move along I don't care I'm not giving my wheels away. K? Bye.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #13

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Either way I don't really care. Those don't come with brand new Michelin tires or TPMS sensors already installed mounted and balanced thanks for the free bump It's pretty simple you don't want the wheels dont comment.

You're welcome on the "free bump"!

Some further explanation:

You posted a question about why someone wouldn't want these Turbomacs. I felt it would be appropriate to explain to you why. You have drastically overpriced them and have provided little to no information on the tires, tread depth, or even the additional photos you promised of the wheels cleaned up

You can get a brand new set of wheels, tires, and TPMS for a $150 premium to what you have your used set priced at.

Last edited:

Zissou

Did you ever sell these?
Fifteen52 just had them cheaper on their site than your price for the 4th of July sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.