Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best place to order parts in Canada

For those of you who live in Canada what is the cheapest website to order performance parts, I'm looking to get a Cobb access port and a rmm. I've been looking at the Cobb stage 1 power package with v3 for 913 Canadian off subiedepot, any input would be sweet... cheers!

Last edited:

KKaWing

Stratified is also in the BC area... and theirs come with their own tune on top.

OP
Dem0co
Thread Starter #3
I just looked at there website and everything is in usd, do you know if they have free shipping in canada I couldn't find anything on there website?

I believe Russ from Deadhook has also mentioned that their shop is super close to the border so he can drive across and ship it from there if needed.

I just looked at there website and everything is in usd, do you know if they have free shipping in canada I couldn't find anything on there website?
There's an option to change the currency to CAD on the left menu. If I were to buy new I'd go with Stratified since it comes with their OTS tune.

You can also look at local Facebook groups to see if anyones selling their AP. If you're in Ontario I recall seeing a couple of them being posted in the past few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

http://www.tdotperformance.ca/ is pretty good. Alternatively, Comox isn't to far from where I am. You could order a ton of stuff from the US to a border town and go down to grab it. It would be a long trip, but in terms of savings and availability, it is worth it at times.

I order and pick up all my Mountune parts in WA, it works well.

http://www.tdotperformance.ca/ is pretty good. Alternatively, Comox isn't to far from where I am. You could order a ton of stuff from the US to a border town and go down to grab it. It would be a long trip, but in terms of savings and availability, it is worth it at times.

I order and pick up all my Mountune parts in WA, it works well.
He's on the island so there will be a ferry ride in there too $$$

tdotperformance is really good. But dealing with most places directly is generally the best. It's just the dang import fees and duties that sucks

AzNightmare

lol, no Canadian discounts if you order from Stratified. Even if you can change the rates to CAD in their site, it's just a "estimate conversion" to help get an estimate. Once you pay, it's still going to be USD prices and whatever the real exchange rate is.

If you're within Canada or same province, you'll get dinged with the taxes too. A real kick in the nuts for sure... but they're a reliable company and offer good tunes. I'm tuned by Stratified.

Ultimately, I guess they're just trying to protect themselves because they don't want to lose out when Americans are buying all their tunes while the Canadian dollar is plummeting.