Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Neat track timing app for your phone....

Found a sweet little app like Harry's lap timer for those of us looking to have data to analyze after a hot track session(or auto-x).

It's called TrackAddict and it's done by the same guys who make HP tuners.

Best part of it, IT'S FREE!!!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hptuners.trackaddict&hl=en

You get your standard lap time display, predictive lap times, speed, etc. It will link video from your phone camera, or let you overlay go-pro footage later.

Now here's the coolest part(to me). It will link via Bluetooth to an OBD2 dongle, and record some engine and vehicle data with the lap data(g-force, etc).

ALL FOR FREE!!!!!

I used it the other week at Road America when I forgot to charge my AIM Solo. I think I may sell my Solo at this point!

If you've used it before, comment your thoughts on it. If you've used Harry's timer before, I'd enjoy someone's feedback to see how this compares(I didn't want to shell out the money for harry's at the time)

Siestarider

I use Harry's Pro, have about 300 hot laps stored from the two closest tracks to me, PBIR and Sebring. It will do more than I need, but cost $35 I believe. When running in HDPE groups, sometimes it is impossible to get a clean lap at place like Sebring, long track with lots of cars, so its sector splits are very handy. It also shows track map for each lap with g's recorded and instant speed/time available at any point on any lap. Outstanding value, but cannot argue with free.

I used RaceChrono last weekend at the track, and that's incredible too! It tracks your GPS, and has a dedicated satellite, shows you lap times, and even top speeds on straights and lowest speeds during a corner. Was well worth it. Oh I mean its free so its worth getting it!