Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brura22's Long Overdue Molten Orange Fiesta ST Build

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #21
Are you going to get the Borbets in white (or paint them white) as well?
Painting them white yeah. Should like sickkkkk.
Hopefully[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Can't wait to see those wheels on this car as I really like the dish as opposed to the flat surface of the 1552 Tarmac - any updates?

Also, what tires are you running now? Still the stock ones or have you gone with a wider / stickier tire due to the turbo upgrade?

This car is goals. Love all the work you've done. I too have a molten orange FiSt and almost pulled the trigger on a set of Borbet Type A's from local wheel guru. I was still building another car at the time and passed up on the offer, unfortunately. I've been playing around with the idea of bags as well. My only concern was performance, I love this car for its drivability and pushing it to it's limits. Are you still able to? I've ridden in bagged cars some inspire more confidence than others. I've had my fair share of oil pan crushing, frame banging cars, but that's mostly because they were slow and I had not intentions of pushing them to their limits. I'd hate to compromise that on my FiSt.

Hey man I messaged you on Instagram but I wanted to know how the bags hold up performance wise? I was thinking of getting the airforce bolt on struts off another member on the forum but am worried it's going to adversely effect the handling characteristics of what makes our car what it is.

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #34
Hey man I messaged you on Instagram but I wanted to know how the bags hold up performance wise? I was thinking of getting the airforce bolt on struts off another member on the forum but am worried it's going to adversely effect the handling characteristics of what makes our car what it is.
My bag system has had zero negative effects on handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything bags make it handle equal than or better than a set of coilovers. Especially if you go with accuair management or a height controlled (not pressure) system from airlift