Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro Rs lookalike bumper

ziggym28

Hey guys, im new to the forum and done all the searching i can but cant find a definitive answer as to whether or not a euro front bumper would fit on a Canadian fiesta ST? Maxton has the rs front bumper and i want to order it, i will be getting a bodyshop to fit it perfectly anyways but would like to know if more needs to be changed?

OP
Z

ziggym28

Thread Starter #5
So i did it... lol and it sure wasnt cheap, lots of modification for it to fit our front ends... i cant post a pic on here but if you search [MENTION=8057]ziggym28[/MENTION] on instagram, i posted it up

AzNightmare

lol, was about to chime in that some guy on this FiST Facebook group just did it and required a lot of modification. Realized you're the same guy.

So i did it... lol and it sure wasnt cheap, lots of modification for it to fit our front ends... i cant post a pic on here but if you search [MENTION=8057]ziggym28[/MENTION] on instagram, i posted it up
What were the modifications!? My car is right now at the workshop and he is having trouble of fitment, please let me know as soon can!!!