Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Levels performance V2 intercooler review.

A7xogg

We have had enough hot days to test the intercooler that I can give a honest review about it. Well you may or may not have herd about levels performance and well he is a vet that hand tig welds intercoolers for all ecoboost platforms now. He is a one man show and welds to order so the wait time is more than us impatient car modders want to wait. I waited 2 months from order to package showing up at the house. The welds are thick and perfect. Instilation was a breeze. It's 100% bolt in and does come with nice t clamps for the charge pipes. The core is a bar and plate, thin and tall so when it does get hot(idling in 95° weather for 20+ minutes) it quickly goes back to ambient or really close. The end capes are tapered from charge pipe to the core so they slowly expand to the core. Usually it sites 2-5° above ambient while cruising and after many pulls max is 10° above ambient. I would say 95% of the time it's in that 2-5° zone while in boost. As long as you can wait I highly recommend his intercooler unless your upgraded turbo. Anyway I wish I had more pics but I was to anxious to install and his pics on the website are damn good of what it looks like

Do you have any other pictures of it? How is the fit?
I ordered mine about a month ago so i still got more month to wait.
Glad to finally see a review. and a good one at that!

OP
A7xogg

A7xogg

Thread Starter #4

SOrry there not the best pics but here ya go. and the fitment is like a oem part from factory

Really like the design but I don't think I'll be able to run it with my mishimoto oil cooler. :( doesn't look like it'll clear it.

Had to open a dispute with my CC company. Its already been 3 months and I have not got a single update, even after i called/emailed several times.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So...was your issue resolved? And to the people who own this intercooler....what are your thoughts now that you have owned it a while? There's so many intercoolers out there now it's ridiculous...im compiling data....hows the spool with stocker turbo and larger turbo/hybrid if you own one. Is it worth it and how easy is this business to deal with? Just read alot and saw it takes a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Still waiting on my CC company's decision, not a single update received from Levels to this day.
I ended up going with the Depo i/c as I needed one to load my E30 tune.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
so many choices

I could have supplied you with cp-e, whoosh, MAP, ATP, in a matter of a few days....

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What makes the cp-e so much better than say the ATP/garret intercooler?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does anyone know the pressure drop between the two?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The ATP.....Cp-e and whoosh look all very similar in design especiaslly the end tanks....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk