Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BOOMBA Catch Can $150 shipped

Trader history for Mr FiST'r (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOMBA Catch Can $140 shipped

I purchased this from another forum member about a month ago. Turns out, when I went to install it, it would not fit with my 2016 Mishimoto intake. The hose adapter for the 2016 intake takes the space where this would go(see pic). Item is in great condition and comes with an original hose cut and spliced already so that you may save your stock hose. Price Lowered $140 shipped

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
M
Thread Starter #3
To be clear, this is how it lines up, so I have to get rid of it or mount it elsewhere.

Attachments

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Absolutely nothing wrong with item. It just doesn't fit with the Mishimoto Intake. As long as you don't have that specific intake, this item will work and look perfectly.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
Yes. Works on 2017. If you're keeping the stock turbo, the stock intake isn't holding you back. You're only going to run into a problem if you want the Mishimoto intake from what I gather. The way the metal bung comes off of the intake, it leaves no room for the vacuum lines to attach. 2014 and 2015 work fine. They changed where one of the lines goes on 2016 and up

Status
Not open for further replies.