Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from Raleigh, NC

What's up guys? Just posted in the intro thread, thought I'd introduce myself here.
Bought my MO '15 FiST about a week and a half ago, absolutely adore the car. Came from a big turbo Mazdaspeed 3, but this car is just ridiculously more fun.

Hope to run into some of you.

CSM

1000 Post Club
I had a '00 Miata SE a few years ago. Great minds and all!
Also just saw this and realized you were a miata owner too! I had a 96, a '00, and a '99. I actually sold the '99 to a Clemson buddy who turned it into a full time racer. Last I heard he was living in Raleigh and still racing that car.

Apologies in advance for threadjacking, I too am a new guy in the Triangle. I just picked up my MO FiST last night!

Now for the interesting part--does anyone local happen to have an AccessPort we can plug in to my car to see if it's tuned? The dealer I bought it from said he thought it was tuned (but there's no AccessPort). So I called a Ford dealer, who was less than helpful and suggested it may brick my ECU if they check it. I'm just trying to figure out if this thing is tuned! Thanks in advance...

Y'all down in Raleigh better hit me with an invite if you guys meet up

[MENTION=7965]Shabooka[/MENTION] were you part of nator? I have a speed3 still and just picked up a molten orange 16 FiST.

I'm in the Raleigh area too. Actually fuquay. Work in Raleigh.