Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Final Step for my Project who to go with?

Well heres my final step. I have everything done to the car except an accessport. I know I'm a dummy for not getting one first mod but I have. Catless Downpipe (Depo), Exhaust (MBRP), Intercooler and Charge Pipes (Depo), Just a drop in Filter, Cobb RMM. All I need is the Tune I'm asssuming it would be a stage 3 tune. Should I go Randy @ Mountune tune pro tune for free with the purchase of the AP. or Who else should I go with ? I want max HP Possible and to be able to beat the douche bag WRX's I have to put up with Daily!!!

I've researched a lot of the tuners and can't decide on whats the best route. Eventually I'll go bigger turbo when I owe less on the car since I financed it. 0% Ford Credit whoop!

Check out my build thread as well. Just my racing thoughts can't help me decide what to go with? Thanks Peeps[loveboost]

AzNightmare

Seems like you're all set for Stage 3. I personally went with Stratified.
I'm sure the other tuners are great as well.

As for beating douche bag WRX's.... don't bet on it until you get an aftermarket turbo at the very least.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Seems like you're all set for Stage 3. I personally went with Stratified.
I'm sure the other tuners are great as well.

As for beating douche bag WRX's.... don't bet on it until you get an aftermarket turbo at the very least.
Yeah unfortunately I got dusted by one a last gen 2.5 WRX and when we came to a stop he was all cocky and saying how Ford sucks and will never beat a Subaru. I was hoping atleast stage 3, 93octane tune would at the very least keep up or give him a run for the money. but from what you said it seems like a long shot ?

AzNightmare

Yeah unfortunately I got dusted by one a last gen 2.5 WRX and when we came to a stop he was all cocky and saying how Ford sucks and will never beat a Subaru. I was hoping atleast stage 3, 93octane tune would at the very least keep up or give him a run for the money. but from what you said it seems like a long shot ?
The previous gen WRX is fast off the line... Apparently even quicker than the STI cause of the weight and gearing (can hit 60 in 2nd). Unfortunately, a stock WRX would still beat the FiST at stage 3. AWD vs FWD. The FiST is also a terrible straight line car until you upgrade the turbo. Generally, this car isn't all that great off the line because it has problem gripping the pavement in the lower gears. On a roll race, the FiST has potential to be a beast with an upgraded turbo. [biggrin]

A7xogg

Bryan at jstuned or Randy at mountune is where my money and engine will go to