Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Cost of the UK headlights if anyone wants to test it.

Thankyou for your Enquiry.
I have quoted for the Headlamps that I believe you require.
These are the LHD option.
Here is the information requested:
2014 Fiesta LH Projector Headlamp With LED Running Light (LHD)
Part Number: 1831485
Retail Price: ?248.49
You Pay: ?198.79
2014 Fiesta RH Projector Headlamp With LED Running Light (LHD)
Part Number: 1831385
Retail Price: ?248.49
You Pay: ?198.79
Postage & Packing
Parcel Force Global Priority Service to the USA ?66.00 (This is a Fully Trackable/Insured Service)
VAT is Not Applicable
Total Cost: ?463.58

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Those look badass..aren't they from the prototype FiST? I haven't seen a similar looking one on any UKDM STs.

all the uk fez st's come with DRLS but are silver.

there are a few that sprayed there inners black.

i have been told from sum1 who works at ford here in the UK that the USA lights are not compatible.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
all the uk fez st's come with DRLS but are silver.

there are a few that sprayed there inners black.

i have been told from sum1 who works at ford here in the UK that the USA lights are not compatible.
Trade you hehe

TheStig

The beam itself is a non-issue. Let me explain how USDM projector cutoffs work versus UK/AUDM/DE projectors. USDM projectors have a cutoff like this ____------ which is a mostly straight line.

UKDM/EUDM projectors have a cut-off line shaped like this _____/ which is a straight line that turns up at a 45* angle or so on the RH side. My Volvo had a set of ABM projectors (retrofitted with HIDs) with euro cutoff and it was never an issue, the lights looked great and nobody "flashed" me to say "your headlights are blinding me" and the lit up the road great.

One more piece of advice for anyone considering HIDs:
Available in "Color Temperatures" rated in Kelvin, HIDs can be had in a spectrum of color ranging from yellow (3000k) to purple (12000k). The color temperature has a huge effect on the amount of light output visible to your eyes (lumens). The BRIGHTEST bulbs will be between 3800k-5000k, ideally around 4300k for the most visible light output. If you get 12000k, hardly any visible light will be output, you'll be dimmer than your OEM headlights and everyone else WILL laugh at you for making such a stupid mistake. 6000k is where you should go if you want your lights to be a bright blue, but again this is slightly less output than 4300k. I do not recommend higher than 6000k for any street-use application, because going higher than that literally defeats the purpose of having HIDs at all.
Plus 12,000K is pink lol

Morgan

Thanks for the message;) but does anyone know where I can buy these Ford Fiesta projector headlights for my car ? The purple ones I am after