Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear view camera

I thought I would never need it but after driving the last 2 cars, I wish my ST had it. I understand this was an option. Can someone tell me how expensive it would be to retro it to the car, or can someone offer me an alternative. I'm sure this has been talked about ad nauseum....but could,not find a thread for it....Thanks.

There are a few huge threads on this. Look harder.
It was never an option on the ST and we do not have the wiring preinstalled. You have to run your own camera wire, pin it into the ACM connector and enable it by hacking the software. Several people have done it and I will be joining them this weekend since I just got my pins for the connector.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Search reverse camera or Forscan. The hack is the cheapest 4d has a kit with a programmer and harness for $250 still require a $30 eBay camera. I live mine. Even more so as I did it all myself. I did post a thread on how to wire it in the hatch for pen look.