Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Green Envy on Rota Titan Hyperblack

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #5
Nice set up, I'm real jealous of the green envy! Do you have anything done to the suspension?
Thank you! Nothing as of yet. I'd like to get some Pierce Motorsport braces before too long and ideally some coilovers in the long run though. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you! Nothing as of yet. I'd like to get some Pierce Motorsport braces before too long and ideally some coilovers in the long run though. Do you have any recommendations?
I'm looking to pick up Pierce braces myself primarily the traction bar. As far as suspension suggestions, it's all dependent on what your trying to achieve with the car. I don't have any modifications done to my suspension on the fist yet. But in the past I've dealt with coilovers and springs and shocks on different applications. Coilovers were a bit much to deal with at times for a dual purpose car (daily and weekend warrior) but keep in mind I'm over in ny were they salt the roads in winters and the roads are terrible. I myself may just do springs and shocks with the fist as I don't want to change the characteristics of the car that much. Look forward to what else ya got in store for the car!

Did they jack up the price of these to $200 a wheel? I bought these a few months ago and they were $175 a piece.

I might need to buy a new wheel since I bent one a little on a pot hole.

Looks killer man! Have the same wheels on my Kona blue. Amazing how much lighter they are too. I could feel the difference right away!

Running the stock tires on mine. Rides about the same imo, but the car seemed a little snappier right off the bat. No to mention the looks obviously...

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #14
Hey hows the ride now? I know the Rotas are lighter and a little wider and I'm hoping that will make the ride better.
Definitely feels snappier now and more planted in the corners. I finally got the hub rings on yesterday after the first set didn't fit properly so this weekend I'll push it a little harder on some back roads to see how it does.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
you stretched the 205 on the 7.5? thats pretty thin.
Some insist that a 205 is the WIDEST section width tire that should ever even go on an 8" wide wheel, which to me at least, is getting into 'stancer' territory! [crazyeye]

I do NOT agree with that, especially not for street use (sorry Rick!).