Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan 17x8 +40 $750 and 5 gallons of Meth $50 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Socal Area

Trader history for Ish (0)

Ish

Selling my Rota Titans 17x8 +40. They fit perfect without any work done to the fenders. Tires are goodyear eagle f1s assymetric 3s with about maybe 50-60 percent thread left on them. No curb rash just a few scuffs on and knicks on them. Also have 5 gallons of meth already mixed 60/40, this meth worked great and never had any lean afr issues with this mix.

Rotas- 750 picked up

Meth- 50 picked up

How much without tires? Also, are you running coilovers & if so, which ones? Stance looks good....

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #5
How much without tires? Also, are you running coilovers & if so, which ones? Stance looks good....
Dont really want to take the time and money to get the tires unmounted. I rather just sell them together at a low price. Thanks man, Im on Meagan Racing street series coilovers.

I'm guessing 16x7 are completely out of the question? I have a set of white slipstreams with advan 048 tires. 30% tread left.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #7
I'm looking to get some cash, thanks tho

I'm in ramona and am definitely interested in the wheels. I'll check in with you in a week to see of they are still available.

Ninjaone

I'm interested in the wheels. I'm in Pacific Beach. When can I can I come see them? How do I send you a PM?