Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta ST Radiator Upgrade

Brura22

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
GREAT, THANK YOU for posting this! [thumb]

That sale price is unbelievably low, but since I do not have the coin right now [:(], I will have to try and save up for the Black Friday sale on these, and pair it up with their silicone rad hoses!!

I've wanted this option over the Mishi since I had the car ordered last July! ;)

I see they use the stock fan shroud, which saves a little work. Is the Mishi not a triple pass the same as this or?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #6
I see they use the stock fan shroud, which saves a little work. Is the Mishi not a triple pass the same as this or?

Mishi says theirs is "3 row"
But not sure if it's the same.

Mishi unit is near $709 tho [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mishi says theirs is "3 row"
But not sure if it's the same.

Mishi unit is near $709 tho [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's always on sale at mod bargains like currently I believe with liquid chill bottles for about 525 shipped.

Ya'll know I love Mountune.
So I figured I'd post this up. Just released!

https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Fiesta-ST-Triple-Pass-Radiator-p/mp2521-12020-aa.htm

Triple Pass Radiator.
Allows coolant to pass through 3 times before going back into the engine.
For all those track heads looking for something better than the Mishi product IMO.

OMG thanks! I've been looking for a Mishi alternative lol. I guess ill be ordering Friday!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Great find. Weird it is in the Focus ST section. Now if they would just release their Bilstein B8 and Mountune kit that have in the UK...

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
It's always on sale at mod bargains like currently I believe with liquid chill bottles for about 525 shipped.

eh I've been selling mine shipped for well under $500 for quite some time now
but this new Mountune unit is very interesting

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
This is great news! more than one radiator option... FiST is still in production for 2018... Wu ah ah ah! (evil villain laugh).

Yeah, I was about to say this same thing. I almost purchased it from Whoosh like four times now...I'm just dreading doing the labor.
Haha, yes I've had the Swift springs in my cart on your site Ron@whoosh. I need cooling, but want springs. Need > want I suppose.

I just did a Mishi radiator and oil cooler install for a local friend/ST group member @Antrain . I didn't feel it was a difficult install (radiator, oil cooler lines were a bit frustrating), but it was time consuming pulling everything apart. Having a second set of hands when lining up the new radiator while installing it is a good idea. The front end is obviously heavy and having a couple of 5 gallon buckets to set it on with some pieces of wood is the perfect height.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I bought my Mishimoto from Woosh for less than $500. Coolant temps have barely hit 200 on track. Mountune looks like a good option too. I have no complaints about my Mishimoto though. Does Mountune make a thermostatic Oil Cooler to pair up with their new radiator?

It looks like the Mishi radiator is not compatible with the CP-e inter cooler... Does anyone know if Mountune does something to address this issue?

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #19
It looks like the Mishi radiator is not compatible with the CP-e inter cooler... Does anyone know if Mountune does something to address this issue?
You'd need to contact them probably.
But seeing as it retains all stock shrouds. I'd say it's more forgiving in space than the Mishi product.