Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta of The Month Contest - May 2014

Just H&R springs at the moment, will hopefully be switching to the KW ST's in the next month or so.

I just had 4 Michelin Pilot sport 3's fitted and they do seem to rub quite bad on the front, rears are fine.
I previously had the factory fitted Bridgestones and they was fine, i think the Michelins have a squarer shape to them, the sidewalls certainly look taller unless thats purely down to the fact that they are new tyres so in theory they are 6-8mm taller than the worn ones they replaced.
The Sparco wheels have a different offset to the stock wheels so that makes them stick out more, plus I'm running 15mm H&R spacers which have been put on a lathe and reduced to 13mm buy a friend that works at Ford's research centre just a mile down the road.
The top two photos are with the 13mm spacers, the bottom two are with 5mm spacers

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
Looks great guys, please keep the submissions coming.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Drop you car they said .. It will be fun they said ... Till you try to drive it LOL
Anyway fooling around with the BC coilovers and the 15x8 wheels got a lil crazy low but it goes well in a straight line or slow corner .. won't be on the track this low she rubs a bunch on a hard fast corner and any driveway must be taken slow and easy .. lol well here we go for May

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #30
Wow [pray] that's low lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Wow [pray] that's low lol.
Yeah need to get some pics for a friend and ended up taking the rear adjuster collars out to get this low .. I think it is cuz I reused the upped foam for better sound deadening on the springs but it will go back up this week ..
These are Extereme BC'd lol

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #33

I'm not as good at taking pictures as Rod and my car is dirty lol.
Wash it this weekend and give us some more photos.[twothumb]

pwnall1337

Vendor
Wash it this weekend and give us some more photos.[twothumb]
naaaaaaa too lazy, I was quoted $1,400 for cquartz finest and wrapping the bumper/fenders/hood from jays detail in san antonio, considering it after im done building it.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #35
Last week to get your entries in[strongman]