Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ordered from whoosh

Trader history for boyracer (0)

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
^^^ Good to know. I sent him a PM about a month, or two ago with no known response. Maybe the PM didn't go through? Either way, it's no biggie. I'll try these methods for contact in the future.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
^^^ Good to know. I sent him a PM about a month, or two ago with no known response. Maybe the PM didn't go through? Either way, it's no biggie. I'll try these methods for contact in the future.
The forum has a 500 limit on how many PM are saved. If the individual is not actively deleting received and sent PM a popular individual (or a vendor) can get their PM box filled quickly. Also the email notification from the forum is on the fritz right now.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
The forum has a 500 limit on how many PM are saved. If the individual is not actively deleting received and sent PM a popular individual (or a vendor) can get their PM box filled quickly. Also the email notification from the forum is on the fritz right now.
Probs totes what happened. I've heard nothing but great things about, Ron.

Ron's extremely responsive VIA his direct Email and/or instagram DM, always helpful with my orders! As far as I'm concerned, most of if not ALL of my orders will be placed through him! No delay on shipping, some things even show up next day! AND you can't beat his prices! [woot]

codestp202

Ron helped me out as well! Got me a great deal and sent it out really quickly.

Thanks Ron!

+1 here to great prices and fast shipping, if you can't reach him give him a call. He lists his number and has said several times call him up

I love how this is basically a Whoosh Motorsports appreciation post. In all reality the guy deserves all of this credit and then some if he's making a community this happy! [biggrin]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
geezzz
I have some makin' up to do with you
text me
I'm here for you!

very sorry I missed your PM

I've had nothing but above par experiences with Ron. He goes above and beyond each and every time, and his prices can't be beat.

I just bought a bunch of stuff from Whoosh. got everything except one thing, which i was told was on back order before i placed the order, in less than a week. Ron kept me up to date through emails. very good experience here. now i cant wait to install all the parts this weekend

OP
B
Thread Starter #15
well gents my new cp-e intercooler is here! ordered mon delivered Thursday. hope it keeps the charge air temps down with my x37. my mountune ic worked with stock turbo not the x37. guess what is gonna go to someone wanting to keep the stock turbo? lol. thanks again for good service ron.

Alright, obligatory review because It's well deserved. My experience with Ron is so good that the only time I don't buy from Wooosh is when the particular item is NOT listed on his site. The customer service, ship time, product selection, price point, and even the website interface leave very little to be desired. The only thing preventing him from having a virtual monopoly over my bank acccount is the general lack of motorcraft and Mountune parts. [party]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Alright, obligatory review because It's well deserved. My experience with Ron is so good that the only time I don't buy from Wooosh is when the particular item is NOT listed on his site. The customer service, ship time, product selection, price point, and even the website interface leave very little to be desired. The only thing preventing him from having a virtual monopoly over my bank acccount is the general lack of motorcraft and Mountune parts. [party]
IF Mountune would 'work with' him at all, he would offer their products at the best prices available anywhere as well. [wink] [:(]

I am the same way, but I do give him a call, and at least see IF he deals with those vendors/manufacturers, or can get the items not listed on his site FIRST, before ordering them elsewhere.