Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Owner from Texas

Greetings!

I just purchased a new to me 2014 FiST in Green Envy. I'm hailing from Katy, just west of Houston. I'm 39 and an engineer in the oil and gas industry. If you live in the area feel free to let me know. I see a few FiST and FoST out there.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Welcome. Don't see enough of the green ones. If there wasn't an orange option I would have gotten the green.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do love the green. However, and don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say, if I was buying a new one I'm not sure I would have gone with the green as I have a conservative personality and don't like to stand out too much. lol. There were not very many FiST for sale in my area at my budget and this one was spotless. But in a way, I'm glad my budget forced me into the green because I love it. My wife and daughter absolutely love it. I hope that makes sense.

Welcome, close to you here in Richmond, I'll be on the lookout for a green FiST.

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
Hey great. I'll check out the FB group. I will also be on the lookout for your OW. I saw a red FiST on 1463 in Katy the other day.

Did some side work at Memorial Hermann Greater Heights the other day, came out to the parking garage to find a Molten Orange First parked next to my Performance Blue. They had a wing lift and the Orange Recaros. We both needed a way and was.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thread Starter #14
I'm looking forward to running into another FiST owner. Only had it a few days though. I don't make it over to that part of town often. I'm in Katy and work in the Westchase area.

OP
M
Thread Starter #15
I have a few questions about the car but I think I will move over to another section of the forum that's more appropriate for the topic. I haven't owned a manual since my 2002 RSX Type S and I'm having trouble getting used to 1st gear. I don't feel like I really get going until 2nd.

Izzy

Welcome to the community Matt...I'm in the Cypress area (Barker Cypress specifically) so about 15-20 min. from you. I also own a pre-owned 2014 that I purchased over 2 yrs ago with less that 3k miles on the OD. I too would have gone with a different color if I had purchased new, but my Tuxedo black has grown on me as well. Feel free to PM me with any ?'s you may have. This is the best forum I've ever been a part of and everyone is willing to help.

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm already looking at doing a couple of things once I have the budget. I'm going to look at matte black wheels as I think that offsets the green nicely. Also a tune via Cobb AP. Looking at Stratified. I like their a la carte approach. I will post in those forums with specific questions though.