Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Just added our cold side and hot side intercooler pipes
Full post with pics after the black and red pipes are coated

cold side : https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...er-pipe-kit-2014-2019-fiesta-st-free-shipping

hot side : https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...er-pipe-kit-2014-2019-fiesta-st-free-shipping
I'm a little bit confused, didn't you already offer a hot side pipe? Is this a new, improved version?

Erick_V

I'm a little bit confused, didn't you already offer a hot side pipe? Is this a new, improved version?
His new hotside pipe has his smaller hotside pipe, the silicone hose and the plastic piece that attaches to the oil pan as one solid piece. Then you can add his "S" silicone pipe for the final stretch to the intercooler

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #404
yes, the original hot side pipe is just a small J shaped piece that replaced the same shape/size OEM
our new pipe replaces that J shaped pipe and the stock pipe that bolts to the oil pan. It's now all 1 piece
The outcome and performance is the same between the 2 mentioned
The advantage of our new pipe over the small J pipe is it's 1 piece, eliminates a coupler and 2 clamps, and comes in some colors that look nice to match our cold side pipe, crossover pipe kit, and soon to be released air intake kit.
Certainly not a huge power add-on but we have been asked countless times for intercooler pipes. Here they are !

yes, the original hot side pipe is just a small J shaped piece that replaced the same shape/size OEM
our new pipe replaces that J shaped pipe and the stock pipe that bolts to the oil pan. It's now all 1 piece
The outcome and performance is the same between the 2 mentioned
The advantage of our new pipe over the small J pipe is it's 1 piece, eliminates a coupler and 2 clamps, and comes in some colors that look nice to match our cold side pipe, crossover pipe kit, and soon to be released air intake kit.
Certainly not a huge power add-on but we have been asked countless times for intercooler pipes. Here they are !
“Not a huge power add-on” Would you mind going further?
I really like those two products as cosmetic options but what will be the real benefit? Cold air? Noises?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #409
Ok. What about the filter?
Ofcourse I just bought a red intake noodle. Damnit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
do you mean the induction hose?
if so you'll still be able to use it

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #415
Yes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
it's an add on intake to the induction hose similar to the ITG, RAMAIR, ST200 airbox. In total the whoosh crossover, induction hose, and intake will be $300 or less when purchasing all 3 together. Obviously you'll be able to just purchase the intake separate like the crossover and induction hose.
Hope that helps !

it's an add on intake to the induction hose similar to the ITG, RAMAIR, ST200 airbox. In total the whoosh crossover, induction hose, and intake will be $300 or less when purchasing all 3 together. Obviously you'll be able to just purchase the intake separate like the crossover and induction hose.
Hope that helps !
This sounds awesome! Any idea on timeframe for when it will be available?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #418
This sounds awesome! Any idea on timeframe for when it will be available?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
won't be long now the charge pipes are finished
exhaust will come right after the intake release