Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

My cp-e prices are lower than anyone
5% off MSRP plus you can add another 5% with the forum discount plus FREE shipping
You won't find it cheaper than that anywhere, ever other than Black Friday sales and it's that price on my site every day....

hope that helps
you don't have to wait for sales or holidays on my site
Would the free shipping be applied as soon as you enter the fist5 discount code? And would that apply to any order?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Would the free shipping be applied as soon as you enter the fist5 discount code? And would that apply to any order?
FREE shipping is indicated on some specific items, not all
I try to ship cp-e FREE due to the premium price paid for the cp-e product line if that makes sense
when I mention FREE shipping in the product listing or description on the site, it's auto FREE shipping on that item
If you buy other items that aren't FREE shipping, you will be charged for shipping based on size/weight but my shipping calculations are very conservative

let me know if you have any other questions

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #31

brbauer2

this is the calm before the storm my friend
thanks for your support along the way, I do appreciate it
Keep'em coming! I mention you whenever any of the guys in my local group ask where to look for parts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #35
Keep'em coming! I mention you whenever any of the guys in my local group ask where to look for parts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I know you do as well - thank you
If you ever get a group of guys wanting the same item, let me know so I can try to put together a mini GB for your local club. If I can, you know I always will.

brbauer2

I know you do as well - thank you
If you ever get a group of guys wanting the same item, let me know so I can try to put together a mini GB for your local club. If I can, you know I always will.
Awesome! We're closing in on 550 members with a pretty active group of 'core' guys. I'll definitely throw the idea out there.

KKaWing

MFactory LSD's now available [ridinghorse]

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/mfactory-helical-limited-slip-differential-lsd-2014-2017-fiesta-st

FREE SHIPPING + I hear there is a forum discount code that makes these a really good deal
I heard this rumor but it may just be a rumor LMAO
[wave]
My wallet now officially hates you... I know where to go to get one when I saved up sufficient funds to buy, pay for tariff and install one of these. Hurray for consolidated cross border services.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #39
OH BABY,

CMbuildz, MFactory, Koni, some more stuff coming that NOBODY else has offered

can't wait to post up
it's killing me!!!!!!
have to resist!!!!!!!!!!