Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #101
more goodies on the site...

finally some brake rotors!
not sure why it took so long lol

anyway, more coming
couple small bits a few have been asking for - keep an eye out this weekend too....

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #103
Any word on the shop car getting the K Sport BBK installed?
no update
fronts are done (not installed) just trying to decide what I want to do with the rear before installation. I don't want bright orange huge front calipers on the front and red stock rears.

the rear kit won't play nice with the OEM style parking brake so I may just upgrade the rear rotor size and powder coat a set of new calipers to match the front K-Sports
either way, spring time....

codestp202

no update
fronts are done (not installed) just trying to decide what I want to do with the rear before installation. I don't want bright orange huge front calipers on the front and red stock rears.

the rear kit won't play nice with the OEM style parking brake so I may just upgrade the rear rotor size and powder coat a set of new calipers to match the front K-Sports
either way, spring time....
I would love if you stocked the kit to use larger rotors on the stock rear calipers/pads. I think its a bracket and some additional bolts?

Hold up I'ma let you finish...

but I've been reading up on those powerflex upper engine mount inserts. It would be a great time to install solid shifter bracket bushings while the battery tray is out. Is that something you want to produce or carry? I would do the shifter base bushings too if you want to make it a set. I installed them in my Focus and it was awesome, did more than I thought they would. I believe they are the same dimensions for the FoST/RS as well.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #107
Hold up I'ma let you finish...

but I've been reading up on those powerflex upper engine mount inserts. It would be a great time to install solid shifter bracket bushings while the battery tray is out. Is that something you want to produce or carry? I would do the shifter base bushings too if you want to make it a set. I installed them in my Focus and it was awesome, did more than I thought they would. I believe they are the same dimensions for the FoST/RS as well.

shifter base bushings & trans bracket bushings + oil cap + battery tie down + short shifter are coming
all my own design & brand design coming this spring
some things have just taken priority over these small bits

the trans bushings/shifter base bushings aren't a design, there is only one way to make them
the oil cap and battery tie down obviously will be my own design

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #109
Yeah, definitely understandable. Thanks for the update! The news definitely helps in solidifing my mod plans and the timing of it.
just added Dress Up Bolts titanium engine bay bolt kits....

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
shifter base bushings & trans bracket bushings + oil cap + battery tie down + short shifter are coming
all my own design & brand design coming this spring
some things have just taken priority over these small bits

the trans bushings/shifter base bushings aren't a design, there is only one way to make them
the oil cap and battery tie down obviously will be my own design
The short shifter will only be a 'plate' type deal on the top of the transaxle, and not a handle in the console (like Boomba's) correct?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
But boomba has both,but i know what you are saying
Yeah, I was kind of hoping that Ron was developing an interior handle as well (which I want), since I already have a 30% reduction Mountiune plate installed, which I like, and don't want to change out. ;)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #114
added a new color symposer delete (Black anodize)

EBC Yellow Stuff F&R brake pads

Super Expensive KW V3 coilovers

Lamini-x rear reflector covers & 3rd brake light cover film

more goodies on the way!!!!!!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #116
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #120
Ron. For the brake kits could you do a full rotor/pad/fluid set with optional brake lines? And possibly a levels of pad (since not everyone needs track pads (wow that sounds dirty)).
Let me know what you are looking for with pads, and fluid
I was going to add some of the other EBC brake pad options
green stuff, red stuff, etc