Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #186
Ron any chance of supplying us with the upgraded Mountune radiator on your site?
interested in a new product?
because that's what I'll have on the site besides the Mishimoto

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #189
Ron,

How are we looking on the downpipes being in-stock... any update on shipments?

Thanks!!!
catless = good
catted = I'm still waiting by the dock like a dog waiting for it's owner to arrive.....sooooo late
soon though, hang in there!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Ron are the Carbon Motorsport carbon eyelids in stock? Carbon Motorsport is from the UK IIRC and didn't know if you had to import them or already did so.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #195
Ron are the Carbon Motorsport carbon eyelids in stock? Carbon Motorsport is from the UK IIRC and didn't know if you had to import them or already did so.
my delivery is due in on Monday - I added them a few days early [hihi]

I also have some other goodies in the Carbon Motorsport boxes.....

coming soon....

TDavis

1000 Post Club
my delivery is due in on Monday - I added them a few days early [hihi]

I also have some other goodies in the Carbon Motorsport boxes.....

coming soon....
Coincidentally I was interested in those recently and just saw you had them on your site.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #197
Coincidentally I was interested in those recently and just saw you had them on your site.
the Carbon Motorsport eyebrows are already sold out! I have more due in mid-July and we are accepting pre-orders up until the new stock arrives
I'm only allotted a certain amount for each delivery

I can't believe how fast these sold!

Lots of other new items - revo Brake kits by alcon, revo panel filter

more goodies being listed every single day.....we have lots of house, whoosh brand parts that are just about finished that I'm really excited to announce

there will be a few parts like this released every month or so for the balance of the year, a few of them are going to knock your socks off! Promise!

Bluedrank

the Carbon Motorsport eyebrows are already sold out! I have more due in mid-July and we are accepting pre-orders up until the new stock arrives
I'm only allotted a certain amount for each delivery

I can't believe how fast these sold!

Lots of other new items - revo Brake kits by alcon, revo panel filter

more goodies being listed every single day.....we have lots of house, whoosh brand parts that are just about finished that I'm really excited to announce

there will be a few parts like this released every month or so for the balance of the year, a few of them are going to knock your socks off! Promise!
Any plans to implement categories to the store? You've got such a crazy selection now that it's getting really tough to sort through everything if you're looking for something specific.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #200
Any plans to implement categories to the store? You've got such a crazy selection now that it's getting really tough to sort through everything if you're looking for something specific.
yes, full site overhaul coming over the summer