Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2JR True Cold Air Intake / Fiesta ST Cowl Induction

Trader history for jmack2391 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD 2JR True Cold Air Intake / Fiesta ST Cowl Induction

**SOLD I am selling a 2jr True Cold Air Intake system; less than 300 miles driven. Nothing wrong with it, just decided to go in a different route. For those not familiar with the install of this system you normally would need to rewire your MAF wires to reach the intake or buy the plug'n'play MAF extender in order to install. I've saved you the hassle and am including an extender I purchased for this - normally $50. I also bought a filter wrap for added protection against moisture - normally $20. SOLD**

Altogether selling for $200 firm - locally in Omaha, Ne; buyer pays shipping outside that. Omaha and Lincoln I will deliver. **SOLD**
2jr.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder if any of the totaled fiestas still have extra cowl peices

Are you on the Midwest st/rs forum on Facebook? Post it there too, someone local might get it.

So tempting but IDK if I could deal with an intake that loud all the time. Great price though, GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.