Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bought a Focus RS Today

Welp, I did it. Bought the Focus RS in Nitrous Blue with the forged wheels. Gotta say it's a sweet car. There will be a limited number for 2018 with the only addition is a mechanical lsd up front and only two color options. I figured it was time to buy. I'll likely sell off the new parts waiting to go in my Fiesta ST. New for sale thread pending.

codestp202

Welp, I did it. Bought the Focus RS in Nitrous Blue with the forged wheels. Gotta say it's a sweet car. There will be a limited number for 2018 with the only addition is a mechanical lsd up front and only two color options. I figured it was time to buy. I'll likely sell off the new parts waiting to go in my Fiesta ST. New for sale thread pending.
Congrats!
So.. what do you have thats about to go up for sale :)

OP
FORZDA 2
Thread Starter #5
Tires, wheels, Spec Stage 3+ clutch, aluminum flywheel, quaife lsd, Pumaspeed turbo manifold with JetHot 2500 coating, C39 turbo with 14psi wastegate actuator, 4x100 conversion with 15x8 949 wheels just to name a few. Most new never installed.

Nice, congrats! I just saw my first one in the wild today. It was so unexpected I didn't even recognize it at first. I was like, "ooh a FoST with a diffuser kit." Also I just don't think of the RS as having any other color than Nitrous Blue, but the gray was actually pretty nice. Let us know how you like it.

Ordered Cobb AP and FSWerks short throw shift kit for the FoRS. That is all it needs... for now!
Im waiting to see what the Ford approved tune is like before making a decision on a tune. So far I have the Mountune short shifter and cable bushings, Mountune Breather plate, Radium catch cans, Mountune intake hose elbow, Mountune RMM and AEM dry air filter. Induction sound is very prominent.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Congrats! I am finally going to get a chance to ride in one this weekend. Odd that with all my connections, I have only sat in a few at the auto show and never heard one running. The first one I will drive is my dad's RS2 when it arrives next month or so.