Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST starring on 1320 videos?

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
That's a link to a FS thread, but I assume the owner's post?

Regardless, nice kill list.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That's a link to a FS thread, but I assume the owner's post?

Regardless, nice kill list.

I just noticed on the tapatalk app it takes you to some random for sale thread but on the actual website it sends you to the guys page

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man was he tuned on pump gas?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man was he tuned on pump gas?!

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
[MENTION=981]Ghostwhite[/MENTION]? Supposedly you?

DvC

He just parted out. Pretty sure it was a gtx2863 dhm kit with aux fuel. He is on fists of fury fb page

OP
T
Thread Starter #9
Yeah at the end of the video he cooked his turbo and mentioned going built motor and bigger turbo.

[MENTION=981]Ghostwhite[/MENTION]? Supposedly you?

[MENTION=1812]fiestastdaily[/MENTION] is his username and if you click the link i posted on the actual website and not the app, it will take you to his page. And yes he started parting out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was me, I parted out with the gen2 2867 kit. The video was with the 2863. I got a killer deal on a 16 5.0 that will either get twin turbod or a supercharger. Looking for 650-700whp. I'll have another fiesta again. But it'll be gutted and on kill mode.

OP
T
Thread Starter #13
Right on. Have fun with the mustang. I work at a Ford dealership that does Roush builds. They're a rocking platform now.

Settle down. I'm chilling with my son and we have a kids show on the tv/computer. I haven't checked the forum on a pc today.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Yes, the car is stock block.

Let's forget the numbers for a minute and look at how many pulls this guy did in high load situations. That's impressive. No engine failure or kit failure. Line loose. That's nuts.

OP
T
Thread Starter #17
Right? The whole Ecoboost line is pretty overbuilt.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Let's forget the numbers for a minute and look at how many pulls this guy did in high load situations. That's impressive. No engine failure or kit failure. Line loose. That's nuts.
When the car is tuned well, the engine will be capable. When I did a 1/2 mile event (from a dig) on my stock block (mid-high 130s via datalog, best of 161 according to their trap :/) we ran the car for 3.5 days... Started on Friday evening with E30, 27-28psi making around 350whp and ended Monday morning on MS109, 34-36psi at an estimated 430-450whp (guesstimate via datalog) In total I did about 18 runs throughout those days in 80°+ weather. On Monday morning it took several kill tunes to put the engine down at 34-36psi. Keep in mind my car had been tuned since about 700 miles and was at 30k at that event. Stock turbo tuned, two versions of Cyborg, and then the 450r kit. Several hundred log pulls on that engine, mountain carving, other 1/2 mile races, road trips...

The Fiesta block is very capable.

When the car is tuned well, the engine will be capable. When I did a 1/2 mile event (from a dig) on my stock block (mid-high 130s via datalog, best of 161 according to their trap :/) we ran the car for 3.5 days... Started on Friday evening with E30, 27-28psi making around 350whp and ended Monday morning on MS109, 34-36psi at an estimated 430-450whp (guesstimate via datalog) In total I did about 18 runs throughout those days in 80°+ weather. On Monday morning it took several kill tunes to put the engine down at 34-36psi. Keep in mind my car had been tuned since about 700 miles and was at 30k at that event. Stock turbo tuned, two versions of Cyborg, and then the 450r kit. Several hundred log pulls on that engine, mountain carving, other 1/2 mile races, road trips...

The Fiesta block is very capable.

That's crazy, it sounds very promising almost makes me not want to trade it in as soon as I get the chance.