Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My long overdue review

Finally writing my review!!!!! I don't post very often in the forum the only times I have is basically when I've been super pleased with the service received from a company and/or person running it. Well to say I've been pleased with the services and parts bought from and of CPE would be a MAJOR understatement!! So the reason I've waited probably well over 5k miles now is because;
1. I haven't been on the forum in a while due to lack of time.
2. I wanted to give my [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] LSD install time to settle.
I don't know that I've ever been as big a fan of any shop as I've become this one. The quality in parts have been absolutely phenomenal and if they weren't they were very eager to correct it and make it so. My car was the very first [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] LSD install in a FiST by [MENTION=2728]CP-E Mitch[/MENTION]. He installed my diff, my new turbo, and a new intake manifold in my MO fiesta and I couldn't be happier. It's been at least 5k miles since the installs and everything has been perfect!! Zero issues, Mitch as made me a permanent CPE customer and I highly recommend them to literally EVERYONE!! Any and all MAJOR work to my car will definitely get done here.
Mitch thank you for making my visits worth while! Truly the best service I've ever gotten.
[twothumb]
Gabe

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Did you drop the car off, and wait at home for it while using another ride, or stay at a local motel in the area while waiting??

Just how long a ride is it to cp-e from Philly (time-wise, considering traffic)?

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
Did you drop the car off, and wait at home for it while using another ride, or stay at a local motel in the area while waiting??

Just how long a ride is it to cp-e from Philly (time-wise, considering traffic)?
I got a rental car. And I couldn't tell you exact times because it's been well over a month since then. I gave him 2 days because it was a lot of work and not just the diff. If my memory serves me right it was about 1.5hrs. Probably less but I'm not sure.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
this is awesome to read !
although I'm not surprised one bit. Mitch runs an awesome shop in Maryland.

cp-e FTW and 4-life!!!!!

Finally writing my review!!!!! I don't post very often in the forum the only times I have is basically when I've been super pleased with the service received from a company and/or person running it. Well to say I've been pleased with the services and parts bought from and of CPE would be a MAJOR understatement!! So the reason I've waited probably well over 5k miles now is because;
1. I haven't been on the forum in a while due to lack of time.
2. I wanted to give my [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] LSD install time to settle.
I don't know that I've ever been as big a fan of any shop as I've become this one. The quality in parts have been absolutely phenomenal and if they weren't they were very eager to correct it and make it so. My car was the very first [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] LSD install in a FiST by [MENTION=2728]CP-E Mitch[/MENTION]. He installed my diff, my new turbo, and a new intake manifold in my MO fiesta and I couldn't be happier. It's been at least 5k miles since the installs and everything has been perfect!! Zero issues, Mitch as made me a permanent CPE customer and I highly recommend them to literally EVERYONE!! Any and all MAJOR work to my car will definitely get done here.
Mitch thank you for making my visits worth while! Truly the best service I've ever gotten.
[twothumb]
Gabe
I will happily second that! Mitch also installed MY M-Factory LSD, excellent work, no subsequent issues, and a really nice guy. Oh, and the diff is awesome too! ;)

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
Yes it's amazing even with cheap Chinese tires!!! Nothing but grip!!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Well that's it, Mitch is DEFINITELY going to do the install once I eventually get a diff for this car!!

I am more than happy with all of the cp-e parts on my car so far, I just wish that I was much closer to their shop, but it is fully worth a 2 day hotel stay to get it done correctly, with no problems. [wink] [thumb]