Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let the stick shift reign

saifster

Hi All!
I recently decided to purchase myself a 2016 Fiesta ST with only 9k miles.

I was always a fan of the Japanese cars, I always admired the American counterparts, but, never enough to switch.
Not too long ago I was in a car accident which unfortunately led to my 08 Acura TL Type S getting totaled.

After a long and patient search and with a lot of convincing from a good Ford loving buddy I bit the bullet for the Fiesta.
Oh, and I love it, it's an absolute joy to drive, looking forward to many joyful miles to come.

Hi All!
I recently decided to purchase myself a 2016 Fiesta ST with only 9k miles.

I was always a fan of the Japanese cars, I always admired the American counterparts, but, never enough to switch.
Not too long ago I was in a car accident which unfortunately led to my 08 Acura TL Type S getting totaled.

After a long and patient search and with a lot of convincing from a good Ford loving buddy I bit the bullet for the Fiesta.
Oh, and I love it, it's an absolute joy to drive, looking forward to many joyful miles to come.
#savethemanuals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You will love it. How light did the shifter/clutch feel coming from the TL? Ps what is the thing in your useless spot above the shifter that red and black thing?