Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: NEW Mountune/Turbosmart BOV kit with CEL Defender

Trader history for zohaib (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased the Mountune/Turbosmart BOV a few weeks back, but decided against installing it (don't want the added attention driving around Manhattan). Everything is brand new in the box, and even includes a Turbosmart decal. Here are the links to buying it from Mountune:

https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Turbosmart-Kompact-BOV-Kit-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-bov-kit.htm

https://www.mountuneusa.com/Turbosmart-CEL-Defender-Fiesta-ST-p/ts-0203-4001.htm

The prices as I type this are $189 and $52 respectively, for a total of $241, with free shipping from their site.

I will let it all go for $230 SHIPPED to anywhere in the lower 48. Already packaged and ready to go via USPS Priority Mail!

Pictures:

OP
zohaib
Thread Starter #2
Bump! I know it's not that much cheaper than the site, but it's brand new! If you're local, I'll install it for free!

OP
zohaib
Thread Starter #5
I wonder why its different from the normal one.
They may it fit where the sound symposer it. Pretty ingenious IMO.

That is correct. Pop out the sound symposer from the charge pipe, pop in BOV, install boost reference adapter, unplug harness from stock BOV and install the CEL defender. Super easy install.

OP
zohaib
Thread Starter #6
I wonder why its different from the normal one.
They may it fit where the sound symposer it. Pretty ingenious IMO.

That is correct. Pop out the sound symposer from the charge pipe, pop in BOV, install boost reference adapter, unplug harness from stock BOV and install the CEL defender. Super easy install.

OP
zohaib
Thread Starter #7
Bumping this back up. The $230 price is firm, everything is BNIB, I'm taking a hit both on the overall price and shipping as it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.