Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: USED ROLA Roof Rack

Trader history for zohaib (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

Long story short, I bought two roof racks, a new one for my use and a used one for an experiment that never manifested.

There are no operational issues with this rack; the sticker on the rear bar is a little torn from the previous owners attempt to remove it, and the crossbar location stickers are missing (masking tape can serve the same purpose).

I am selling the whole setup for $190 SHIPPED to anywhere in the lower 48. Already packaged and ready to go!

Pictures:

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Long story short, I bought two roof racks, a new one for my use and a used one for an experiment that never manifested.

There are no operational issues with this rack; the sticker on the rear bar is a little torn from the previous owners attempt to remove it, and the crossbar location stickers are missing (masking tape can serve the same purpose).

I am selling the whole setup for $190 SHIPPED to anywhere in the lower 48. Already packaged and ready to go!

Pictures:

PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.