Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Passenger window doesn't roll all the way down

Excuse me if this has already been covered, but wondering why the passenger side front window won't roll all the way down. It will only go down as far as the rear windows do, drivers side goes all the way down. I just bought the car, a 2014 with 31k miles and just noticed this. Is that just the way it is or do I have a problem? Thanks for the help

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
So it not rolling all the way down is not normal? It goes down just as far as the rear windows do, so I didn't know for sure if ford for some reason made it that way. Thanks for the help

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No...it should roll down all the way....silly....it will be either the motor or regulator. Sometimes you can buy them separate or only together as an assembly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have the same issue with my car. It didn't work for 6 months and just started working again. No idea what could be the issue.

I have the same issue with my car. It didn't work for 6 months and just started working again. No idea what could be the issue.
Are these limit switches? Try to put it down as far as the window will go. The. Lift the window and hold the up bottom for a few seconds.
Run it down again, not letting off the switch.
I don't know if it will work, but that has been a common "fix" with electric window switches for me in modern cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Are these limit switches? Try to put it down as far as the window will go. The. Lift the window and hold the up bottom for a few seconds.
Run it down again, not letting off the switch.
I don't know if it will work, but that has been a common "fix" with electric window switches for me in modern cars.
So lift up on the window for a few seconds then roll the window up? Followed by rolling the window down and holding the switch in? Sorry it just kind of confused me when you said to lift up while rolling the window up

Up on the switch keep holding past when the window parks in its up position for a few seconds. Then down on the switch and keep holding for three to five second after the window stops. See if that resets the stop limits.
I don't know if it will. But it's free to try!