Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Broken cobb exhaust hangar

codestp202

I noticed my exhaust was hanging low today, and the rear hanger is broken at the weld. I'm running a Cobb Cat-back exhaust and cobb exhaust hangars. Warranty states 12 months, and I purchased it 12 months and 8 days ago... [thumbdown][thumbdown] I'll be calling Cobb tomorrow. A bit ridiculous seeing that I paid $750 for this thing and I haven't even put 10k miles on it.

Anyone deal with Cobb warranty before? I have a track day in under 3 weeks and I need this taken care of before then.

UPDATE: As I hoped, Cobb has been very good and is sending out a new exhaust. I get to smash up the old one so I'll put some pics up here after I do so.

Last edited:
No hole in the exhaust where it broke? Contact Cobb send pictures then head to an exhaust shop and have them weld it back on for now.

OP
codestp202

codestp202

Thread Starter #3
No hole in the exhaust where it broke? Contact Cobb send pictures then head to an exhaust shop and have them weld it back on for now.
No hole in the exhaust. I contacted them today, sounds like they might just send me out a new exhaust. I'd rather just swap the muffler then taking it somewhere and get it welded on. Even though I know that's only like 15 or 20 bucks, I don't think I should have to repair a $750 exhaust within the first year of ownership.